- AETNA CEO Embraces Alternative Healthcare (video)
- CranioSacral Therapy. What is it? How does it work? by Tad Wanveer (video)
- The Craniosacral System and Sphenobasilar Restrictions—How Common, How Important?
- Migraines and CranioSacral Therapy (pdf)
- CranioSacral Therapy: Gentle Touch with Big Benefits (pdf)
- Discover CranioSacral Therapy – Is CranioSacral Therapy Safe? (pdf)
- Discover CranioSacral Therapy – Why is CranioSacral Therapy so Important? (pdf)
- CranioSacral Therapy – Dementia (pdf)
CHILDREN & PREGNANCY
- How To Spot Tongue and Lip Ties Lasers: Diagnosis and treatment of ankyloglossia and tied maxillary fraenum in infants using Er:YAG and 1064 diode lasers (pdf)
- Natural Health Advocate: A service for home birth insurance claim representation (website)
- Gentle Massage for the Frail or Ill (pdf)
- Regimens: Massage Benefits Are More Than Skin Deep (article)
“Gaining control over your health and well-being is one of those times in your life that you get to be completely selfish and not feel bad about it. If you want to meet your goals, you have to make it about you. You have to make it work for you and you alone. Anything less is a setup for failure.” — Jennifer Hudson
- Minding Your Mitochondria: Dr. Terry Wahls at TEDx Iowa City (video)
- On Grounding Grounded (documentary)
- What Does “Listen To Your Body” Actually Mean? (article)
“No one argues with the wine tester who, by using his palate, can tell us the characteristics of a wine – its region, its vineyard or even its vintage. The education of touch can go at least as far.” — Jean-Pierre Barral, D.O.
- The Relationship between a Skull Bone and Pituitary Gland* (pdf)
- The Female Reproductive System – Indications for Visceral Manipulation (pdf)
- Visceral Manipulation: The Role of Organs (pdf)
- Your Inner Physician and You: CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release by John E. Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: What It Is, How It Works by John E. Upledger
- Windows to the Womb: Revealing the Conscious Baby from Conception to Birth by David Chamberlain
- A Brain Is Born: Exploring the Birth and Development of the Central Nervous System by John E. Upledger
- The Art of Effortless Living by Ingrid Bacci
- Fear-Less Now: A Manual for Healing and Self-Empowerment in a World of Crisis by Ph.D Ingrid Bacci
- Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can by Caroline Myss
- The Creation of Health: The Emotional, Psychological, and Spiritual Responses That Promote Health and Healing by Caroline Myss
- Understanding the Messages of Your Body: How to Interpret Physical and Emotional Signals to Achieve Optimal Health by Jean-Pierre Barral D.O.
- A Pathway to Health: How Visceral Manipulation Can Help You by Alison Harvey
- Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever? by Clinton Ober Become The Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment by Rose Roster
- Understanding Messages of Your Joints: For the Prevention and Care of Joint Pain by Jean-Pierre Barral DO
- Healing Trauma – A Pioneering Program for Restoring the Wisdom of Your Body by Peter A. Levine, Ph.D.
- In an Unspoken Voice – How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness by Peter A. Levine, Ph.D.
- When the Body Says NO – Exploring the Stress-Disease Connection by Gabor Maté, M.D.
- The Brain That Changes Itself by Norman Doidge, M.D.
- The Body Keeps The Score – Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.